Day 6 went well. It was a "rest" day so I took the pups for walks and since that lasted a good 45 minutes, I think I did well "resting." The diet was ok until the late night munchies hit and we dove into a can of leftover mixed nuts. I guess there are worse things we could have pigged out on.
We did fantasize a little about pizza and chocolate chip cookies, two of our favorite things in the whole, entire world. I just have to keep my eye on the prize!! The plan states that the less weight you have to lose, the closer to the plan you have to stick. So these last 15 lbs are going to be TOUGH. And how the hell do you get your stomach muscles back into place after pregnancy? When I quit trying to hold in my gut, it expands by a LOT. Crunches and sit ups? It looks like I've been inflated with an air pump, jeebus.
Although Sunday isn't over yet, I will go ahead and give a rundown of Day 7. I was 10 minutes shy on my cardio because I felt so light-headed and run down today. I feel like I need a three hour nap but it's not going to happen. The hubs goes out of town tomorrow until Thursday night so things are going to be a bit crazy and exhausting for a few days. I hope it goes fast. Weigh-in is tomorrow and if I lose 2 lbs I'll be happy! Wish me luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment