Friday, November 16, 2012

Week 1, Day 4

I was unable to post last night so I'm going to catch up right now.

Oh what a 4th day! I had a horrible day, but this wasn't due to the diet. My TMJ/transgeminal nerve, or whatever is going wrong in my jaw, was a lot worse yesterday. With every mastication came pain and the feeling that my jaw would slip out of place. I called my jaw pain doctor who proclaimed he really doesn't know what else to do for me. Isn't that a great feeling? Anyways, I was unable to follow the diet because of the limited function of my chompers.

I did try to eat at least something at each designated time and although I could not eat what I was supposed to eat, I did take in some calories. Here's to hoping today is better than yesterday! Onward and upward!

No comments:

Post a Comment