I'm watching' The Stand and thinking of swine flu and zombie virus outbreak and all that good stuff. Seems to me that there are a lot of things in our lives that could go wrong and never do. But since I don't trust the Government, who can really say it never will? I hate the Govt. and trust them less then the people I work with. If that says anything to you...
I've taken Patton to quite a few classes for his obedience training. I think he's right on track for being a therapy dog. He's very gentle, obedient and calm. He serves as a good model for the aggressive and hyper dogs in class. He really calms them down. His trainer is also looking at using him for a therapy trainer for other dogs in training. I've seen a growly, aggressive dog become really passive around him. Kinda neat.
Work....well that' s just normal. Nothing new. Nothing good, nothing bad. Just..........it is. Still trying to figure out what to do with my life.
Ron and I have been working out together a lot while he goes to the track to run and I swim in the pool. It keeps us mobile and burning off steam. Practice with Patton for obedience is also a lot of work. I am really happy to do that and to hang out with others who are into dog training and doggie resuce.
All I can do is keep being me and keep trying to work against all the diagnoses that I've been given. I take my vitamins and supplements and medications and that's all I can do. Keep on fightin' the good fight!
Tschus!
SMALL POX.
ReplyDeletebelieve it.
Small Pox. Swine Flu. AIDS. H1N1....You name it.
ReplyDelete