We had two fabulous nights of sleeping and only waking to eat and be changed. Then last night it was back to feral, zombie baby all over again. I slept from 9-11 and then another two hours sometime after 4AM. I can't remember when. Ron stayed home to work and took the baby in the morning while I napped. We are thinking that the gas in her body is making this worse but we could be completely wrong. It's happened before.
So today's twist was an early morning thunderstorm followed by torrential, non-stop rain. Horace finds this very unpleasant. In fact, he was in his usual thunderstorm panic mode this morning, trying to crawl on top of the couch, panting, shaking, and drooling. I gave him some of his medicine which helped but all day he's been a bit freaked out. In fact, none of the dogs have peed since about 7AM today, and it's almost 8PM. Yikes.
Due to the popularity (?) of the previous video blog, here is one today. Sorry, no baby included today. We had a brief moment of productivity while she was napping and this is what happened. Have a lovely, dreary day everyone. Tschus.
No comments:
Post a Comment