
I'm using the lovely snow as an excuse to test the new blog system.
My meeting on the Plaza was cancelled today because of the snow. While we live in an area with normal changes of the seasons, it's as if the memory of winter is erased from the collective minds of the community as soon as the first buds of spring appear. People can't drive in snow around KC. They tailgate, they don't use their blinkers, they slow down almost to a stop on the freeway to gawk at wrecks and stalled cars. It's a nightmare. And the urban core is so spread out from all the suburbs that it takes far too long to get anywhere and with no mass transit (aside from a few buses), that means everyone is driving. Often it's one person per car. It adds up. Therefore our meeting is cancelled. I'm relieved because on a clear day it takes me about 45 minutes to get to where I was going.
To burn off some energy, I riled the dogs up outside using a high pitched voice and Pupperoni treats.

Check out Patton's face (left). He's juuuuust about to sneeze.

Yaarrr!! Tobin has Pirate Face. And Sadie is barking at me; as if incessant barking equals treats.

More barking!

Ok, I shut up. Can I have one now? How about now???

Fabio, err Tobin.
I would have made a snow angel but I haven't been able to scoop poop in a few weeks. That's a gamble I'm just not willing to make right now.
Stay warm, keep your pets indoors and take it easy on the brakes.
Tschus.
dogs + snow = fun in my book!
ReplyDeleteYour are very very adorable!
I lurve me some videos of cars sliding down hills. happens every year. i can't find an account to log into to comment. hope this works.
ReplyDeleteuh. this is andy. heh
It worked Andy! How odd you can't just comment in your own name....stupid blogs!
ReplyDelete