Sunday, August 29, 2010

melted plastic

Yep, I had a meltdown.  But I'll be ok.  I'm still kickin', still alive, still working on bettering myself and our lives.  Ratchet isn't dead yet, we are almost broke for the next week but can afford another round of rat meds.

Other good things: Upcoming trip to SoDak Husbeast still loves his job and is rockin' at it

Sadie and Patton are healthy It's no longer hotter than shit outside As long as we can save some more money, we'll be in a house hopefully around the first of the year.  NACA was a bust.  Don't do NACA. I still have all my limbs and motor function My husband is still my best friend and is a wonderful guyHaving a lot of stress plus fertility hormones is a BAD combination.  Wow.  The depression is horrible.Things I hope will make me feel better:Better efforts at overall general health need to be undertaken.  Therefore whether I feel good or am pain-free, I need to work out.  Walk, water exercise, running up and down the stairs until I get dizzy and fall off the steps, WHATEVER.  Anything at this point.Next step is to return to the low-chemical diet.  I've been eating and drinking more processed foods lately.  Bad move.See you later gluten.  What the hell, I'll give it a shot.Clean up this friggin' house.Lose 15 lbs.Uhhh.....start up a stitching project.  I have a general idea of something reusing a big frame I fucked up for a picture.Zone out at work, completely and utterly.  No more work stress.  Apathy is a must.Sorry this is rambling.  It's not really for you, faceless audience, but to drive home some things I need to remember.  Perhaps a little self-imposed cyber exile will get more things done in this house.Gotta go, time for zombie movies.Tschus.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the paragraph is all fucked up. This is what happens when I do a post in Google Chrome: all my spaces are fucked up.

    ReplyDelete