Neither drug is safe for pregnancy so I'm weaning off of them one drug at a time. Cymbalta stays in your system for a long time so it's harder to get off of it. I've been taking one pill every other day for almost two weeks and I feel like I'm losing my freaking mind. I'm so dizzy, have absolutely no short term memory and am very easily frustrated and emotional. Not to mention the "brain shivers." I was reading about this on the net and I've been experiencing it too. It's similar to when your heart skips a beat or speeds up only it feels that way in your brain. It's hard to explain and really weird.
This sucks ass. I hate this drug. I feel like the kid who sits at the front of the bus, methodically licking the window until I get home.

I've got writing and stitching to do at home as well as housework. None of that is getting done. Not to mention work. Ugh. I can't stay focused enough to get everything done as quickly as I normally do.
Anyone have advice on getting off of shitty medications? I don't know how people do shit like meth or coke. Cripes I can't even handle the legal stuff. Sounds like I"m not alone: I found this site.
Time for a nap and then off to work. Going to be another long day! Tschus.
You may also be put on prescription medication to help you cope with insomnia. Antidepressants are commonly prescribed for fibromyalgia patients primarily to reduce sleeplessness and muscle pain; treating depression is a secondary benefit for those suf...
ReplyDelete