Thursday, February 26, 2009

Starting off the morning right

Since Rowdy is now on a special diet to help lower his kidney levels, we have three types of dog food and three dogs.  It's tough to get each dog to just eat out of his or her bowl only.  We also don't have a lot of room for the dog food bags.  I've been piling them up on top of some of the kibble containers and today that bit me in the ass.

Mess


 


Sadie of course was more than happy to help me clean up.  I'm leaving all the little bits on the floor and hopefully she'll have it cleared away by the time I get home from work tonight.  Ahhhh what a way to start the morning.


Sadie helps

2 comments:

  1. Sadie Doo aka HOOOOVER!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm not sure what's a bigger pain in the ass: dogs or kids. It's sort of counter-intuitive, you know? Dogs you can leave at the kennel but then they don't exactly grow out of doglike behavior either (and hopefully kids do eventually).

    Either way, kids and dogs both happily eat off the floor.

    ReplyDelete