Sunday, May 31, 2015

I'm a work in progress

I cannot tell you how many times I've started and stopped a blog post. My insular existence really didn't hit me until I looked through my computer for digital pictures. They almost completely end around December 2013. There were some in July and October but really, I have so little. I quit blogging and quit taking pictures of all of us, especially myself. My last pregnancy was bad the whole way through and it ended so terribly. I haven't been talking to anyone, especially since my mother-in-law died. She was one of my closest friends.

So here I am! I thankfully have been doing some creative things, mainly stitching related. You can see more of that at www.nodakbex.wix.com/DemonMonkeyCraft . I completely re-branded the name and feel of what I do to more adequately reflect the majority themes of my work. I hope you will stop by there and take a peek.

Depression is a cruel thing. Due to eating as a way of coping, and some medications, I'm a good 25 pounds overweight. So I quit taking pics of myself and quit leaving the house. For real, I rarely go out. It's pretty pathetic. So once again, I am hoping to turn the blog into a method of venting so I quit eating. Maybe I can lose some damn weight finally!

But the best news? We're moving. From Kansas to Colorado. I hope the great outdoors will reinvigorate my spirit and my health. I look forward to many nature walks with the kiddo and pups. And some good winter snow! Snowmen, snow forts, snow shoes, hot tubbin' in the cold weather! I look forward to it all!

So that's my grand update for now. I am hanging in there and keeping myself busy with house stuff. Going to list this sucker in a little over a week. Yikes!!

No comments:

Post a Comment