Monday, June 4, 2012

Monday Mourning

Ok so last week I didn't get through all my daily themes I had brilliantly planned in my head. I might as well admit that with a baby who just started crawling, three dogs who are running away from the baby, and my own limitations, the blog is not getting refreshed every day. However, I will do what I can, when I can.

I believe what goes around, comes around. When I was a kid, I HATED Elmo. His high pitched voice, the Elmo songs I endured in DC traffic when my nieces were very small, and the damn Tickle Me craze every Christmas. My best friend and I would punch Elmo in the face when we saw one at the drug store. He was an outlet for our teen angst. So guess what my MIL brought to the house this weekend? Yep, Elmo. An Elmo doll and little chair with his big face on it. And the baby LOVES IT. It doesn't even talk and she loves it! Is it the hypnotic eyes? I have no idea. But I think this is karma coming to get me for all the wrong I did Elmo all those years ago.

That's about it for my Monday post. As for Elmo, I'm sleeping with one eye open from now on.

No comments:

Post a Comment