It hella snowed yesterday which was nice. So far it's still on the ground but I don't think that will last long. The dogs are having a good time out there and we went out with them for a bit to toss snowballs and chase them around. Last night we watched Lars and the Real Girl. It's a great flick and I recommend it if you haven't seen it. Very funny and also very sweet. Just when you think YOU have social problems...

We've also been playing Guitar Hero, which I suck at, and House of the Dead: Overkill. I like trying to sing to the songs on Guitar Hero because I can't play the f'n guitar or the drums for shit. Although I sing like a dying animal, at least I have a chance of hitting the right pitches. Alcohol helps. House of the Dead: Overkill on Wii is hilarious. I recommend it for the humor even though the game play kind of sucks. It's very Grindhouse with lots of one-liners. It's worth renting and playing through in a night.



Final news for the day. My siblings and dad are all going to meet up at my brother Stew's house in AZ this week. I was the only one not going so thanks to our tax return I'm flying out on Friday. It will just be a quick trip but I think we last all saw each other at once during my oldest niece's bat mitvah in 2006. Iam looking forward to seeing everyone. It's hard not being able to see my family very often. Especially now that my brother has such serious health problems. I wish we were all closer but since we aren't, it is really important for us to try to see each other more.
I'll leave you all with some snow photos from the weekend. Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!




No comments:
Post a Comment