Sunday, May 27, 2012

Belated Mother's Day

Holy cow, how could I have forgotten to blog Mother's Day!? I haven't had a lot of free time these last few weeks. I hope all you mommies had a great day. And remember, I include moms of fur babies. I got a card from my husband, one from the dogs and one from Elsa. It was very cute the way everyone "signed" the cards.

We spent a couple hours at the arboretum which is a short drive from our home. It was wonderful to get lost under the thick canopy of branches. All sounds were dampened, save whatever bird calls we could hear. EK did amazing. The little wiggle worm lasted two hours in her stroller before she announced enough was enough. She outlasted even me! I am glad I had the foresight to bring my cane. This is the first time I have been photographed with it. I felt sort of like FDR. Some people gave me a second glance but I didn't feel ashamed. Instead I felt happy to be out in such beauty despite my annoying joints. I will quit boring everyone and just put some photos up for you to see. Have a wonderful Memorial weekend! Tschus.

No comments:

Post a Comment