It's 28 years today since my mom passed away. I'm doing better than I thought I would. I talked to some family and friends and played with Elsa. It helped that the sun was shining and birds are singing everywhere. I also did a lot of moving things around the house to make room for some family pictures. Now my mom's photograph is in Elsa's room, so Elsa can see her every day. That made me feel really good.
I thought I'd share some photos of her room now that things are moved around a bit. It's such a cozy room now. I just love it.
Here is a photo taken last week by a professional photographer who came to our home. I love this picture so much. She's so cute!!
Here's part of her changing table, complete with two-headed doll and skulls burp cloth.
Old microwave stand which now has the wipes warmer, toys, books, and supplies tucked away.
My mom watching over us.
The bassinet now holds stuffed puppies and kitties.
We do a lot of rocking here.
Some old doilies my mom either made or inherited.
The baby book I'm working on.
We tried to get her hand and foot print. The foot was much easier but she was not so cooperative with the hand.
I like this humidifier because it looks like smoke coming out its ears.
Relaxing in her room on her cute, lil' blanket!
And we took a quick video to share with family and friends. That's about it! It's nice to say that I got through today and that things are good. :)
Tschus!
Elsa's camera shyness is a hoot!
ReplyDeleteHer room is wonderful. Thank you for sharing with us.
She is soooo cute!!! Her room looks so nice and cozy. Oh-- and that two headed doll is so very cool-- love it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jill