But it's finally getting better. I can read her cries now and I know when she's pissed, tired, hungry, happy, etc. I am so thankful that I can stay home with her because I have more opportunities to watch her grow and get to know her. She sleeps through the night most of the time so we do get good sleep now. I get up with her around 4AM or so, she eats, we "party" and then she goes back to sleep. And so do I. (Parties consist of the baby waving and kicking her arms while she coos and tries to talk. I let her go until she starts to seem cranky and then it's back to the swaddle!)
I highly recommend investing in a video baby monitor if you are planning on kids some day. It has been a life saver. I can hear her when she makes noise, it alerts me to cries and at any time I can look at the screen and see her. It has night vision too. Some times she fusses but doesn't fully wake up and will go back to sleep. If I had the regular monitor, I'd be running in there with every noise. But this way I can see that she's ok and give her time to fall back asleep on her own.
So other than taking care of the little monster, I have been trying to work out and keep the house up. I will soon start a new work out system that lasts for 90 days. I know some people dislike Jillian Michaels but her workouts are the only ones that I enjoy doing and they motivate me. I also see great results for toning my muscles. I have nicer arms now after just a couple weeks. So this new workout is her Body Revolution. It seems very similar to P90X. It's going to be BRUTAL. I'll do the modified versions of the exercises to spare my joints but I intend to do the workouts as listed. And I will try her diet too. I want to lose inches and get back into my nice clothes!
Wish me luck! This blog may include some of trials and tribulations of the workout. I'll take before and after pics too. My husband wants to restart P90X so we are going to start at the same time and see who loses more. It's kind of a competition between us and will motivate both of us to get fit again. We're both really excited to go! So as soon as it comes in the mail, IT'S ON.
So here is EK, modeling some new bibs. Wish me luck on getting through this 90 day workout hell!
Tschus.

Elsa is soooo beautiful! As if any zombie would really go near a screaming snack! ;)
ReplyDeleteI actually like Jillian Michaels and her workouts. Good Luck!
I think she is yelling zombie snack, those zombies need to stay away!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteI meant that I am smiling large at this latest post.
Delete