They have a small dairy operation going on here which reminded me of my mother's upbringing on a dairy farm. I miss that place! And I love goats even though Ron says they have demon eyes. I think they are adorable. The kids can bottle feed them there. We also fed some corn to the geese who repaid us with enthusiastic pecks and intimidating hisses. Geese kinda freak me out.

Random little cutie feeding some goat babies.

I wanted to squirrel this one out and bring him home.

Sleepy calf.

I'm going to peck your eyes out if you come any closer.

They just completed a replica of a Kaw earth lodge.

Small tipi.

What did you all do this weekend? We also got a ton of house stuff done and that is a relief! Now I can watch Hoarders without feeling the need to jump up and vacuum. Whew. :)
Until next time....tschus!
GOATS! So stinking cute.
ReplyDeleteLook fun!! I love hanging with animals!
ReplyDelete